Tuesday, July 20, 2010

What am I doing now?

I have a couple of friend who trade almost everyday (and read it sound, they trade). Every other day I am asked the question, what to buy today? I have been opening up with my suggestions which mostly no one likes as they are much interested in high volume, euphoric scrips, which give instant returns. However, I being a patient investor could never understand the logic behind euphoric scrips, which inherently distribute the money. Some make profit and some make loss. It is mere a redistribution akin to gambling.

Well the short answer to the question is that I am sitting tight, holding cash in my hand and looking for bargains (almost impossible to do so in the current scenario). In the mean time if I find any of my investment reaching their max price, I am slowly rid of them.

On the other hand I am increasing my allocations in some of the already help scrips.

No comments:

Post a Comment